Follow Us:

A typical Norfolk church set in a quiet hamlet. The church was built around 1300 with a major restoration in 1862. The list of Rectors starts at 1325. Interesting carvings on pew ends, some animal carvings, a tiny area of wall paintings and a colourfully decorated rood beam. Restoration to chancel and rood screen by William Butterfield in 1862. Recently restored tower and east window from an HLF grant. A permanent exhibition of Stibbard wartime and local history, church records and old photographs are on display. Electronic copies of detailed family histories are available for purchase in aid of church funds. Please email churchwardens for more details or visit