The Diocese of Norwich Grant Finder is a FREE online funding website developed for local parishes, designed to help you find funding to support a variety of projects.
What can it do for me?
- Helps you to carry out your missional activities by finding funds for your church buildings and community outreach projects
- Search through a database containing many funding opportunities, including Government sources
- Take advantage of Church Grants back up support
How do I access it?
You can access the online funding search tool 24/7 as much as you want and run as many funding searches as you choose by clicking on the button above. Once you reach Church Grants landing page all you need is your Parish Share Number. Do not put the prefix PS into the box.
While everyday life is disrupted with churches not running as usual, fundraising is becoming ever more important.
Ecclesiastical has created a new website to offer practical support and guidance to help you manage your fundraising during the COVID-19 pandemic and beyond.
Initially the resources will focus on keeping your fundraising going during COVID-19 and guidance on applying for grants.
- Top tips for fundraising by churches
- List of emergency COVID-19 funders
- A guide to researching possible donors and funders
- Checklist for grant application
- PLUS other guides to strengthen grants applications
For more information on preparing to apply to grant funders, including videos of Church Grants training, visit Grant funding – finding funders and preparing to apply