Collective Worship Best Practice Group
Mon 8 Jun at 1.30 pm - 4.00 pm
Diocesan House, 109 Dereham Road, Easton, Norwich, NR9 5ES
with Jon Moule
Collective Worship is designed to be the heartbeat of any school day and this half day network gives an opportunity to explore best practice.
The training focuses on:
• The legalities of Collective Worship
• How Collective Worship can help raise attainment
• Sharing best practice on how to make Collective Worship inclusive, inspiring and invitational
• Developing pupils as leaders
• Evidencing the impact of Collective Worship.
Cost: Free to church schools and academies
Audience: Collective Worship leads of all church schools and academies