Life Events Diary software
22 May 2019
The Church of England has partnered with iKnow Church to provide the Life Events Diary for free to every Church of England church.
The Life Events Diary is custom-built online software which can streamlines administration for baptisms, weddings, banns and funerals. The Life Events Diary helps churches build and develop lasting relationships with new contacts through life events
Using the Life Events Diary your church(es) can:
- Record legal and personal data of families safely and securely
- Reduce duplication of data-collection and data-entry
- Print out key information about a service in relevant formats
- Customise, record, and track service fees
- Never forget a significant date for pastoral care, or an opportunity for follow-up after a service, with email reminders
- Share data, tasks and messages with others in the church to help you direct, delegate and coordinate from wherever you are
- Life Events Diary is provided for free by the Church of England for the churches of the Church of England and is designed to work with any parish structure, from a single church, a multi-parish benefice, even a whole deanery.
The software has been built with the combined experience and expertise of the Church of England’s Life Events Team and iKnow Church, specialists in church IT and administration systems.
Register for your details to start using the Life Events Diary by following this link.
You can watch some of their tutorial videos on using the software here.