Follow Us:

Large Norfolk parish church dating from 1250. ” This is a medieval church recreated in the hands of a master craftsman” (Simon Jenkins). Pevsner described the porch as “something phenomenal”. The fine porch built around 1478 with the assistance of John Moreton, Bishop of Ely. It has some lovely stained glass windows. A Lady Chapel. The Chancel contains some very interesting features. A fine double piscina and a screen possibly dates from 1450. The stone font is octagonal in shape C15, decorated and carved with gilded oak cover.