This village church has a detached round tower dating from the Saxon period. The nave is C11 with the later addition of chancel and south porch. The windows range in style from Norman to Tudor. Above the south door is a rare example of the coat of arms of James II dated 1686. A plaque in the nave records that the church was used by the RAF, and boards from the Officers’ Mess record the sorties and awards of men who flew from Little Snoring Airfield during WWII.