Regional Learning Coordinator
Posted on: Friday 13 October 2023 | Diocese of Chelmsford
This role will be working across the Eastern Regions Dioceses (Chelmsford, Ely, Norwich, St Albans and St Edmundsbury & Ipswich).
Working hours: Part-time, 17.5 hours per week (with some flexibility required and offered)
Contract: Initial 24 month fixed term
Salary: £35,000 – £40,000 per annum, subject to experience and qualifications (pro rata for part time hours)
Benefits: Flexible and hybrid working, generous annual leave allowances and pension scheme (subject to employing Diocese)
The five dioceses of the East of England have committed to working together to further this agenda. This collaboration is supported financially by the National Church. The intention is to build strong working relationships, minimise duplication and generate a shared work programme to enable accelerated progress and learning across NZC activities.
- Co-ordinate a network of Net Zero Carbon officers and other relevant diocesan, cathedral and TEI staff for sharing knowledge and good practice and building relationships.
- Support the development and ongoing co-ordination of a shared work programme, including demonstrator projects, undertaken by the local practitioners to meet pre-agreed goals.
- Co-ordinate and lead regional Net Zero Carbon meetings, utilising the complementary skills and experience of regional Net Zero Carbon Officers and other diocesan staff to further shared objectives.
- Monitor and report on progress towards the Milestones in the dioceses in the region to inform priorities for regional support and to inform how to pro-actively share learning between dioceses
- Knowledgeable and passionate about environmental issues and climate change
- Experience of working in a business support role and customer-focused environment.
- Project management, ideally of environmental projects
- Development of policy / guidance
Closing date: Thursday 2 November 2023
How to apply
For more information, please visit the Net Zero Carbon website.
The job description and further information on how to apply are available from the website. Completed application forms should be returned to email@example.com by Thursday 2 November.
headteachers, School headteachers
Headteacher – Dereham Church of England Infant & Nursery Academy
Diocese of Norwich Education and Academies Trust
Dereham Church of England Infant and Nursery Academy, St Withburga Ln, Dereham NR19 1ED
We are a church academy with a strong family ethos looking for a new Headteacher to lead the Academy and build upon our past successes and achievements.Details