Archdeacon of Lynn
Posted on: Friday 6 May 2022 | Diocese of Norwich
The Bishop of Norwich, in collaboration with the Bishop of Lynn, seeks an Archdeacon of Lynn.
The Archdeacon of Lynn will serve an Archdeaconry comprising market towns and rural and coastal communities in west and north Norfolk. We are looking for a prayerful priest who will relish the support and enabling role if an archdeacon and who:
- Fosters an enthusiasm for mission, establishing the structures to enable parishes to flourish;
- Understands the nature and rhythm of rural ministry;
- Shows loving concern and pastoral sensitivity to those in their care.
- Has a mature and intuitive faith;
- Understands challenges and conflict, and is confident in the midst of them;
- Genuinely lives out collaborative ministry as part of a senior staff team.
- The Bishop of Norwich encourages applications from diverse backgrounds as a way of discerning God’s will and calling.
Interviews: 20/21 June 2022.
Closing date: 12:00 pm Friday 27 May 2022
How to apply
Contact: email@example.com : 01603 629001