Team administrator part time
Posted on: Thursday 12 October 2023 | The Heart of Norfolk benefice
The Heart of Norfolk benefice is seeking an individual who is forward-thinking, self-motivated and, above all, a team player with proven office management, communication, IT, publishing and diary management skills.
This is an exciting role where you will support the Team Rector and Ministry Team of this group of 13 parishes. Key to running this small but busy Church Office are:
- Maintaining effective manual & electronic filing systems; diary coordination; dealing with routine administration tasks, including setting up checklists and timetables to ensure payments, paperwork and returns are completed on a timely basis.
- A commitment to Safeguarding of children, young people and vulnerable adults. Assisting the Benefice Safeguarding Officer by keeping accurate records of training undertaken by our volunteers.
- Being the first point of contact for all telephone and email enquiries during office hours and ensure these are processed and followed through to completion.
- Assisting in the compilation of agendas and taking minutes at Team and Group meetings, as required, including distributing associated documents.
- Liaising with Church Secretaries, Church Wardens and Treasurers in the preparation of annual meetings.
Your base will be North Elmham Rectory, North Elmham NR20 5JQ, but with occasional visits to other parishes within the Group, for which mileage will be paid.
It is anticipated that you will work on average 10 hours per week, ideally over 3 weekdays.
Salary: £5,460 per annum / £10.50 per hour (£19,656 FTE 36 hrs).
Closing date: Monday 27 November 2023
How to apply
For further information about the role and an application form, please email Celia Daniel: email@example.com or phone 01362 668928.
If you wish to have an informal conversation about this post before making an application, please contact Celia Daniel as above.
For further information about the Group please visit our website: www.heartofnorfolkchurches.org.uk
headteachers, School headteachers
Headteacher – Dereham Church of England Infant & Nursery Academy
Diocese of Norwich Education and Academies Trust
Dereham Church of England Infant and Nursery Academy, St Withburga Ln, Dereham NR19 1ED
We are a church academy with a strong family ethos looking for a new Headteacher to lead the Academy and build upon our past successes and achievements.Details