Posted on: Monday 29 January 2024
St Mary’s Church, Mount Street, Diss, Norfolk IP22 4QG
The Benefice of the Diss Team Ministry is seeking an individual who is forward-thinking, self-motivated and, above all, a team player with proven office management, communication, IT, publishing and diary management skills.
This is an exciting role to support the Team Rector and Ministry Team of a group of 11 parishes. Key to running this small but busy Church Office requires:
- Maintaining effective manual and electronic filing systems, diary co-ordination, dealing with routine administration tasks, including setting up checklists and timetable to ensure payments, paperwork and returns are completed on a timely basis.
- Assisting the Benefice Safeguarding Officer by keeping accurate records of training undertaken by our volunteers.
- Being the first point of contact for all telephone and email enquiries during office hours and ensure these are processed and followed through to completion.
- Assisting in the compilation of agendas and taking minutes at Team and Group meetings as required, including distributing associated documents.
- Liaising with Church Secretaries, Church Wardens and Treasurers in the preparation of annual meetings and other duties.
It is anticipated that the successful applicant will work on average 15 hours per week at an hourly rate of £14.00 per hour which equates to £10,920 p.a
How to apply
Application forms are available from Ron Wheeler either 07939 005123 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
The Trunch Group is looking for a new Rector.Details