Rector of the Yare Valley Churches benefice
Posted on: Tuesday 3 October 2023 | Yare Valley Churches benefice
Yare Valley Churches benefice is looking for a new rector.
A parish of three churches in two villages close to the city of Norwich and on the edge of the Norfolk Broads. Broadly evangelical in outlook we worship in a variety of mutually supportive congregations across the parish. We see building relationships within our communities as a basis for service and for mission. A commitment to collaborative ways of working and an ability to lead the team, prayerfully, pastorally and prophetically, are key requirements for the next incumbent.
- A good shepherd to all God’s people in our communities.
- Someone who can share their faith with both Christians and non-Christians.
- A faith filled, inspirational, prayerful, and compassionate disciple of Christ.
- Someone who is excited by the opportunities and challenges of leading the Yare Valley Churches.
- An appetite to lead different styles of worship.
- A willingness to journey and develop alongside the congregations.
- Be community minded and willing to develop relationships throughout the community.
- A commitment to lead the team in collaborative ways.
- Someone who is approachable and a good listener.
- Someone who can communicate well with all ages.
- Someone who can delegate and share responsibilities.
- A willingness to embrace technology.
- Digital and Social Media competency.
Closing date: Monday 23 October 2023
Interviews: Friday 24 November 2023
How to apply
An application can be made through Pathways, via Diocese of Norwich Jobs | Pathways (churchofengland.org)
headteachers, School headteachers
Headteacher – Dereham Church of England Infant & Nursery Academy
Diocese of Norwich Education and Academies Trust
Dereham Church of England Infant and Nursery Academy, St Withburga Ln, Dereham NR19 1ED
We are a church academy with a strong family ethos looking for a new Headteacher to lead the Academy and build upon our past successes and achievements.Details