Rector of the Long Stratton and Tharston benefice
Posted on: Tuesday 10 October 2023
The Long Stratton and Tharston benefice is looking for a new Rector.
- A compact benefice of 3 churches in close proximity to each other and the Rectory.
- Enormous opportunities to develop new ministries in this rapidly expanding community.
- A combination of good local amenities and transport links along with access to nearby open countryside make this a fantastic place to live.
As a new group of parishes working together for the first time at a time of significant
change, both in the church and in the community, this post offers an exciting challenge to a
person with vision, energy and enthusiasm. You will have an opportunity to start new
aspects of ministry and engage with the local community to share the Gospel of Christ and
to serve and influence this growing community.
We are looking for a person who
- loves engaging with people and building up relationships
- will relish being visible in the local community and taking part in local events
- will teach and preach in a modern and relevant way
- has pioneering ideas and and enthusiasm to inspire others to make the vision a reality.
Closing date: Tuesday 7 November 2023
Interviews: Tuesday 28 November 2023
How to apply
An application can be made through Pathways, via Diocese of Norwich Jobs | Pathways (churchofengland.org).
headteachers, School headteachers
Headteacher – Dereham Church of England Infant & Nursery Academy
Diocese of Norwich Education and Academies Trust
Dereham Church of England Infant and Nursery Academy, St Withburga Ln, Dereham NR19 1ED
We are a church academy with a strong family ethos looking for a new Headteacher to lead the Academy and build upon our past successes and achievements.Details