Priest-in-charge – the Flegg Group of Churches
Posted on: Friday 5 March 2021
The Flegg Group in East Norfolk are looking for an enthusiastic Priest-in-Charge
We are seeking a person of joyful, Spirit-filled faith who is:
- Ready to build on the strong foundations of faith, worship and outreach in our benefice.
- An enthusiastic teacher with a sound knowledge of the Bible and a keen interest in contemporary spiritual perspectives.
- Led by the Holy Spirit to lead us in worship and prayer and in developing new ideas and initiatives to encourage growth.
- Equipped with modern organisational skills.
- Keen to engage with each church with sensitivity to their individual needs and styles of worship.
- A sensitive pastoral care minister, ready to visit and walk alongside any with special concerns; the sick, distressed, vulnerable and the bereaved.
- Committed to developing links between the church and community, especially with young families and building on established links with schools and local organisations.
- A skilled enabler, leading by example, delegating and empowering us with love and energy, to develop our own gifts and talents in the life and work of the church.
- Accessible, friendly and approachable. A good listener with a sense of humour!
Closing date: Wednesday 31 March 2021
Interviews: Tuesday 20 April 2021
How to apply
Please apply via the Pathways website.
The Waterside Benefice are looking for someone to help them develop their vision, to unite them in their purpose and to inspire them further to play a full part in God’s work.Details
An opportunity for an experienced LLM or SSM to take on the leadership and pastoral care for the congregation of Christ Church, including chairing the PCC of Christ Church.Details