Part-time Church Administrator
Posted on: Wednesday 23 August 2023
St Nicholas’ Church, Blakeney
The Glaven Valley Benefice (Blakeney, Cley, Glandford, Letheringsett and Wiveton, in North Norfolk) are looking for an Adminstrator.
This is a permanent, flexible 30 hours per week (Monday to Friday) position, working in the Benefice Office located in St Nicholas’ Church, Blakeney.
The successful applicant should be sympathetic to the ethos of the Church.
We are looking for someone who has:
- ability to prioritise work and demonstrate problem-solving skills.
- experience of working with Microsoft Office, Excel and Power Point.
- experience of working with others, building positive relationships, and understanding confidentiality.
- confidence to work on their own initiative and to work to deadlines
- excellent interpersonal, numeracy, administrative and secretarial skills.
Attractive salary and pension contribution offered.
Start date: January 2024
Closing date: Monday 16 October 2023
How to apply
For a job description and further information, please telephone 01263 740583 or email: email@example.com