Posted on: Friday 13 October 2023 | St Peter Mancroft Church
St Peter Mancroft Church in Norwich City Centre is looking for Parish Administrator
This is a job share position working in a busy office in which you will play an integral part in the life of this city centre church.
15 hours per week worked Wednesday, Thursday and Friday between the hours of 0930 and 1430.
Currently £9,438 per annum, reviewed annually. Annual leave entitlement 84 hours plus your entitlement to all bank and public holidays.
DBS check required.
The Parish Office is located at Chantry Hall, Chantry Road, Norwich, NR2 1QZ.
It is the hub of communications and administrative support for the work at St Peter Mancroft. Including support to the Vicar and the clergy team and others associated with worship and events.
- Be the public face and first contact point at the Church office
- Maintain the efficient working practices of the Administrative Team
- Provide administrative support to the Vicar, Clergy team and other key personnel
- Provide administrative support to the running of Chantry Hall, including lettings and the carpark
- Facilitate all communication channels within the Church and liaise with externalorganisations
- Control and maintain all essential documentation diaries and rotas
- Produce in-house media and service publications in conjunction with the CommunicationsOfficer
- Provide PA support to the Vicar
- Committed to safeguarding within the Church
- Other responsibilities which may become appropriate as the Vicar shall direct
- Possess a strong work ethic, commitment and personal standards
- Be both a team player and able to handle sensitive and confidential issues
- Confidence in IT skills (key software includes Microsoft Word, Excel, Publisher, website, YouTube channel (training will be given).
- Proficient in English, both oral and written
- Willing to participate in continuing professional development and apply appropriate newskills
An understanding of how the Church of England operates would be useful but candidates need not be members of a church community, although they should be in sympathy with our aims and priorities.
Closing date: Monday 30 October 2023
How to apply
Apply to Len Hobson (email@example.com), to explain your interest in the post, attaching your CV and to request the job description. For an informal conversation, please ring Len Hobson on 0771 267 0926.
headteachers, School headteachers
Headteacher – Dereham Church of England Infant & Nursery Academy
Diocese of Norwich Education and Academies Trust
Dereham Church of England Infant and Nursery Academy, St Withburga Ln, Dereham NR19 1ED
We are a church academy with a strong family ethos looking for a new Headteacher to lead the Academy and build upon our past successes and achievements.Details