King’s Lynn Night Shelter Treasurer
Posted on: Wednesday 28 September 2022 | King's Lynn Night Shelter
The Kings Lynn night shelter is looking to recruit someone as their new treasurer
King’s Lynn Night Shelter is a Registered Charity which works closely with the Diocese of Norwich as our Safeguarding Provider. The role description for the Charity’s Treasurer takes into account the requirements of our Safeguarding Provider as well as the Charity’s own needs from the role.
The Charity takes the safety of everyone at the Night Shelter very seriously and expects that everyone will work within the Night Shelter’s safeguarding policy. In particular, the Charity expects anyone who becomes aware of a safeguarding risk or of actual abuse, to immediately raise this with the Charity’s Safeguarding Officer (the Co-ordinator) or Trustee for Safeguarding, the Bishop’s Safeguarding Adviser (BSA) or Assistant BSA.
Our work with adults who are vulnerable means we should have a commitment to:• Treat individuals with respect
- Recognise and respect their abilities and potential for development
- Work in ways that meet and develop the personal, spiritual, social and pastoral needs
- Promote their rights to make their own decisions and choices, unless it is unsafe
- Ensure their welfare and safety
- Promote of social justice, social responsibility and respect for others
- Confidentiality, never passing on personal information, except to the person you are responsible to, unless there are safeguarding issues of concern which must always be reported to the person named above or to the Police or Social Services in an emergency.
How to apply
If you are interested in finding out more, please contact the Lucy McKitterick:
You may also be interested in...View all
Clerical, Parish & benefice roles
Vicar, Gorleston St Andrew
Gorleston St Andrew are looking for a new vicarDetails
Parish & benefice roles
Finance Officer (Part Time)
The Eaton Churches Office are looking for a Part Time Finance OfficerDetails