Headteacher – Hopton Church of England Primary Academy
Posted on: Friday 16 July 2021 | Hopton Church of England Primary Academy
These are exciting times at Hopton Church of England Primary Academy. This is a rare opportunity to take the lead of a successful school on our journey to ‘Outstanding’.
Hopton Church of England Primary Academy requires a highly motivated and skilled individual to lead the way in a thriving community that cannot wait to work with you!
Hopton needs someone with the:
- aspiration to continue our journey to the next level
- passion to focus relentlessly on what’s best for every pupil in their context
- ambition to sustain a rich and varied curriculum which engages and inspires every child
- ability to further develop outstanding educational provision that results in outstanding outcomes
- compassion to support all members of our school community
- character to exemplify the academy’s vision and values in order to enhance outcomes
- willingness to understand what the team has to offer and get the best from them
- inspiration to take us with them on the journey
- insight into the challenges specific to education in a coastal village context
- vision to cultivate collaborative relationships with other academies in the Diocese of Norwich Education and Academies Trust (DNEAT)
You will be supported by the Diocese of Norwich Education Academies Trust (DNEAT). Ofsted (May 2018) reported that ‘Headteachers speak highly of the value added to their provision through becoming part of the family of Trust schools’ and that ‘vacant posts are offered not just as jobs, but as career development opportunities’ in a ‘culture of collaborative learning’.
We can therefore offer you:
- peer to peer networking, collaboration, challenge and support
- geographically focussed development opportunities within a south western hub of academies including dedicated support from a key professional
- the security of working in a climate of shared accountability
- investment in your professional development and future career
- opportunities to contribute to the development of a growing organisation and trust-wide improvement initiatives
- access to a suite of core services that enable you to focus more on leading, teaching and learning
- a research-based approach to academy improvement that builds capacity from within
- a values-led approach that underpins the attitudes and behaviour of individuals and the family of Church academies
Don’t miss the opportunity to find out more by reading our information pack and visiting our website at www.hopton.norfolk.sch.uk
Potential candidates are strongly encouraged to visit the school to experience what it has to offer, although understand that this may not be possible. Please contact Mrs Hannah Lemmon on 01502 730489 to arrange a visit.
You can also be put you in touch with any DNEAT headteacher of your choice to find out what it is really like to be part of our truly collaborative multi-academy trust. Just ask Mrs Christabelle Whiteley-Tye.
The post holder will need to be able to communicate effectively in English both orally and in writing in order to undertake the requirements of the role.
This post is likely to come under the requirements of the Childcare (Disqualification) 2009 Regulations and the successful applicant will be required to complete a declaration form to establish whether they are disqualified under these regulations.
This school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
Closing date: 12:00 am Sunday 12 September 2021
Interviews: Tuesday 21 September 2021
How to apply
For further details and to complete an online application form, please view the advert at Educator Solutions Hopton HT and follow the instructions detailed in how to apply. We regret that, for safeguarding reasons CVs will not be accepted and only applications on the specified application form will be considered.
Headteacher – Cawston Church of England Primary Academy
Cawston Church of England Primary Academy
Cawston Church of England Primary Academy require a highly motivated and skilled individual to lead the way in a thriving community!Details