Headteacher at Acle St Edmund Primary School
Posted on: Tuesday 11 February 2020
Acle St Edmund Church of England Primary School
Acle St Edmund Church of England Primary is a thriving village school in an attractive area of Norfolk, easily accessible with good transport links, in the heart of the Norfolk Broads.
Due to our current Headteacher retiring this summer, we are looking for a passionate and inspirational leader to take our “Good” school to the next level – starting this September.
Our school is one which has:
- Friendly, caring and enthusiastic pupils who are eager to learn and make progress
- Supportive parents who are keen to get involved in the life of the school
- A dedicated, creative and committed team of staff
- Engaged and forward-thinking governors
- A nurturing, caring Christian ethos with strong links to local churches
- A creative curriculum with children at its heart
We are looking for a Headteacher who will:
- Direct our strategic vision, leading a broad and creative curriculum where all pupils are inspired and challenged to achieve
- Be fully committed to further developing the school’s distinctive Christian ethos and values
- Communicate effectively to nurture and actively develop partnerships, both within the school and in the wider community
- Engage and enthuse staff to promote and deliver outstanding teaching and learning for all pupils
We believe that Acle Primary is a great place for both learning and teaching. We will happily take time to show you around and talk more about the job and the school. This can be during or after school hours. To book an appointment, please phone the school office on 01493 750322 or email us at: email@example.com
This is a permanent, full-time role, with a salary range of L11-L17
This school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
An enhanced DBS with a barred list check will be required and other procedures and checks will be followed as part of our safeguarding procedures. The school is an equal opportunities employer.
This post is likely to come under the requirements of the Childcare (Disqualification) 2009 Regulations and the successful applicant will be required to complete a declaration form to establish whether they are disqualified under these regulations.
Closing date: 12:00 pm Wednesday 4 March 2020
How to apply
If you are interested in this post, the Candidate Pack is available below or contact the school for further details.
To access the online application form, please click here, then click “Apply for job” and enter your details.
You will be able to save your partially completed form and complete later following the link you will be emailed. You must “Submit” your fully completed application by the closing date.
Shortlisting date: 9 March 2020
Interview dates: 18/19 March 2020