Posted on: Thursday 17 June 2021
St Peter Mancroft, Norwich are looking for a team of dedicated volunteers to support their Gaia exhibition later this year.
All volunteers are asked to offer the equivalent to one shift each week during Gaia’s stay – more would be very welcome! We will be following safe recruitment procedures which includes enhanced DBS clearance and online level C1 safeguarding training.
On Saturday 21st August, we’ll be hosting a Volunteer Information Session in church so that you can find out more about the role and ask any questions you might have. Further volunteer training will then take place on Saturday 18th September in The Octagon
Please can we ask you to follow the process outlined below and return all forms, except the confidential declaration, electronically to our Gaia Project Lead.
- Complete and return the Application Form to email@example.com
- Ensure two completed Volunteer Reference Forms are returned (Included in the Application Form)
- Complete and return the Confidential Declaration Form (signed by hand, not scanned or emailed) to: firstname.lastname@example.org marked private and confidential. If necessary, do request a printed version from Fiona Haworth.
- When your Application Form, Confidential Declaration Form and two references are received, we will forward you an Interview Questionnaire.
- Subject to the results of your Interview Questionnaire we will be in touch to arrange for your DBS clearance, completion of online Safeguarding Training and to confirm arrangements for your Gaia Volunteer Training.
If you have any further queries, please contact Fiona Haworth at email@example.com
There are several opportunities to volunteer available at the Anglican Shrine at Walsingham in welcome, housekeeping, administration, and hospitality.Details