Executive Officer for Church Buildings (DAC Secretary)
Posted on: Friday 12 February 2021 | Diocese of Norwich
Following a vacancy, the diocese is looking to appoint a full time Care of Church Buildings Officer.
35 hours per week
Salary Band F starting at £36,162
The diocese is looking for a suitably experienced person to lead on our work with church buildings and to work collaboratively with staff and stakeholders. This is an exciting time as we care for our many historic buildings, but also imaginatively review their future and look for innovative and challenging solutions.
In particular the postholder will:
- Assist in a comprehensive study of the role of our buildings and their future,
- Alongside other staff and volunteers, carry out the usual functions of the Diocesan Advisory Committee,
- Oversee the work of the Diocesan Churches Trust,
- Provide general advice to, and engage with, the parishes of the Diocese of Norwich to enable them, through their buildings, to meet their missional needs,
- To lead and manage the work of the team.
To arrange an informal discussion about the role, please contact the Ven Steven Betts: email@example.com
Closing date: 12:00 pm Friday 12 March 2021
Interviews: Wednesday 31 March 2021
How to apply
Please return the application form via email to: Michele O’Keefe, PA to the Diocesan Secretary (maternity cover) firstname.lastname@example.org