Executive Headteacher – The Lighthouse Federation
Posted on: Monday 19 December 2022 | The Lighthouse Federation
Happisburgh CE VA Primary & Early Years School, The St, Happisburgh, Norwich NR12 0AB & St Mary's (Endowed) CE VA Primary School, Chapel Road, Roughton, Norwich, NR11 8AF
The Lighthouse Federation are looking for a committed and inspirational leader to take on the role of Executive Headteacher
- Salary: Group 2, L8-14
- Permanent, Full Time
- NOR – 72 (Happisburgh) and 89 (St Mary’s, Roughton)
- Required September 2023 or sooner if available
Governors and staff of Lighthouse Federation look forward to the appointment of a new Executive Headteacher who will work with us to further shape and lead our federation along the next stage of our journey.
We are a friendly, forward-looking federation, Happisburgh CE VA Primary & Early Years and St Mary’s CE VA Primary (Endowed), Roughton. Children, parents, staff and governors are proud of the schools – each distinct but with the common vision: to encourage and nurture all children, provide the best opportunities for each to achieve their potential, and develop character and attitudes to make worthwhile contributions to their communities now and in the future.
It is important to all at Lighthouse Federation that our new Executive Headteacher has vision, energy and a passion to make a lasting difference to children, families and staff. We are looking for a committed and inspirational leader who will model and embed our core Christian values into all areas of school life.
In return we can offer you a happy working environment, pupils who are well motivated, supportive parents, dedicated staff, and an active, committed governing body.
Through the changes and challenges of education today, governors will work creatively and constructively with the Executive Headteacher in our united desire to provide the best for all our children and their families.
The position of Executive Headteacher at Lighthouse Federation provides:
- An excellent opportunity to provide strategic leadership and direction realising the full potential of our federation as we move into the exciting environment of a growing CofE multi academy trust.
- An opportunity to see the huge potential that exists to make our schools outstanding in primary education.
- Happy, caring and supportive schools, with well-behaved children who respect each other and have a thirst for learning.
- A governing body that is committed to providing support on all matters including more sensitive or difficult issues – this includes the wellbeing of all staff members – and who are experienced, committed and passionate about our schools and enabling our children reach their potential.
- Support from the dedicated staff team, Diocese of Norwich, the Local Authority (LA) and the St Benet’s Multi-Academy Trust.
- An ambitious curriculum, which aims to give every child a love for learning and enriching opportunities.
Don’t miss the opportunity to find out more about our federation and this post by reading the information in our recruitment pack and by visiting our websites here.
We warmly invite you to visit us to experience for yourself our nurturing and caring schools. Visits can take place between between 5th January and 19th January 2023 – please call either school office on 01692 650335 or 01263 761368 to arrange your visit.
Should you wish to discuss this opportunity further, please contact Chair of Governors, Anne Cottingham ng firstname.lastname@example.org
The post holder will need to be able to communicate effectively in English both orally and in writing in order to undertake the requirements of the role.
How to apply
A recruitment pack is available from attachments.
To apply, please complete the online application form via the Education Job Finder website.
The advert can be found using this website link: https://www.educationjobfinder.org.uk/vfjobs/executive-headteacher-10/?fromSearchPage=true
Closing date: 19 January 2023
Interview dates: 2 and 3 February 2023
Candidates selected for interview will be notified via email on 23rd or 24th January 2023 – please ensure you include an email address and contact telephone number in your application.
This post is likely to come under the requirements of the Childcare (Disqualification) 2009 Regulations and the successful applicant will be required to complete a declaration form to establish whether they are disqualified under these regulations.
This school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
headteachers, School headteachers
Headteacher – Dereham Church of England Infant & Nursery Academy
Diocese of Norwich Education and Academies Trust
Dereham Church of England Infant and Nursery Academy, St Withburga Ln, Dereham NR19 1ED
We are a church academy with a strong family ethos looking for a new Headteacher to lead the Academy and build upon our past successes and achievements.Details