Caretaker (Part Time)
Posted on: Tuesday 14 June 2022 | Holy Trinity Norwich
Holy Trinity Church 110A Trinity Street Norwich NR2 2BJ
We are looking for a committed, hardworking, practical person to come and join the dedicated, friendly team at Holy Trinity Church to ensure that the church buildings are kept to a high standard of repair and order, and to facilitate the effective use of the buildings for both church activities and wider community use.
This role will involve routine building maintenance tasks and co-ordinating building improvements as well as ensuring that the church buildings and premises meet current Health and Safety requirements.
We are also advertising for a cleaner role (15 hours). We are willing to combine both advertised jobs (caretaker / cleaner posts) to form one full time post (30 hours); please state your intentions clearly when completing the application form and supporting statement.
The successful candidate will:
- Be self-motivated and flexible
- Be a great team player but able to work effectively unsupervised when required
- Be able to prioritise workload and manage time effectively
- Have good practical skills to attend to small repairs
- Take pride in looking after our buildings and outside areas
- Be willing to learn about important policies such as Health and Safety and then help implement them where required
Hours: 15 per week
Annual Salary: £8020
Closing date for applications: Friday 24th June
Closing date: 6:00 pm Friday 8 July 2022
How to apply
Contact the Rector for an informal conversation:
headteachers, School headteachers
Headteacher – Dereham Church of England Infant & Nursery Academy
Diocese of Norwich Education and Academies Trust
Dereham Church of England Infant and Nursery Academy, St Withburga Ln, Dereham NR19 1ED
We are a church academy with a strong family ethos looking for a new Headteacher to lead the Academy and build upon our past successes and achievements.Details