Building Surveyor and Estates Manager
Posted on: Friday 30 April 2021
The Diocese of Norwich Education Services Company (DoNESC) are seeking a qualified and motivated person to join their team.
This is a hugely exciting time for DoNESC and the Multi Academy Trust’s we serve. The MATs have grown substantially, and we are now looking for a dynamic, inspirational, and experienced Estates Manager to play a key role in the next phase of our development.
Working with the Head of Operations, CEO (DoNESC)/Chief Operating Officer, Financial Controller, Headteachers and Site Staff, you will have responsible for the Trust Estates Management Plan including refurbishment, capital programmes, and the management of health and safety. The Building Surveyor/ Estates Manager will help shape our strategic direction and will play a key role in making sure that our buildings and premises are maintained to appropriately high standards that comply with all relevant legislation. You will:
- Be an outstanding Estates professional.
- Be a qualified Building Surveyor
- Have a clear understanding of Estate management principles, policies, and procedures.
- Be able to demonstrate the ability to evaluate and plan strategically.
- Be committed to supporting the further development of our MATs and DoNESC.
- Have the passion and ability to lead and manage multiple Estates facets of our MATs and DoNESC.
The successful candidate will be part of the DoNESC Central Team and the role will involve travelling to sites across our MATs.
Closing date: 11:00 pm Sunday 16 May 2021
Interviews: Tuesday 25 May 2021
How to apply
To apply for this position with DoNESC, please complete the application form (included with the job description document) and return to Wendy Allsop at email@example.com
CVs will not be accepted in place of a completed application form.