Assistant Diocesan Safeguarding Adviser
Posted on: Thursday 1 April 2021
Following a vacancy, the Diocese of Norwich is looking to appoint a full time Assistant Diocesan Safeguarding Adviser (ADSA) to deliver safeguarding provision across the diocese through expertise and advice.
35 hours per week
Salary band F, starting at £34,657
We are looking for someone to:
- support the diocese in the development of its safeguarding arrangements and good practice in creating a healthy culture for all.
- ensure allegations of abuse are appropriately referred to the statutory authorities ensuing the provision of appropriate advice and support to survivors and victims of abuse.
- ensure that those that pose a risk are appropriately managed and supported.
- advise the diocese on all safeguarding matters ensuring that all advice is in line with the law, government guidance, national policy, and guidance from the House of Bishops.
- work collaboratively with the National Safeguarding Team.
Interview date: During the week commencing 10 May
To arrange an informal discussion about the role, please contact: Sue Brice, Diocesan Safeguarding Adviser on 01603 882345 / 07958 377079 / email@example.com
Closing date: 9:00 am Friday 30 April 2021