Administrator for The Diss Team Ministry
Posted on: Thursday 27 October 2022
St Mary’s Church, Diss
16 hours per week worked Monday – Friday mornings
£9,540 per annum; Annual leave entitlement 22 days; DBS check required
The Team Office is the hub of communications and administrative support for the Diss Team Ministry which is comprised of eleven parishes. The Team Office is located in the Hall attached to St Mary’s Church in Diss. The duties are many and varied in this busy office.
- Be the public face and first contact point for the Team
- Maintain the efficient working practices of the Team Office
- Provide administrative support to the Clergy and other key personnel
- Facilitate all communication channels within the Team and liaise with external organisations
- Committed to Safe Guarding within The Diss Team Ministry
- Control and maintain all essential documentation diaries and rotas
- Produce in-house media and service publications
- Provide PA support to the Rector
- Other responsibilities which may become appropriate as the Rector shall direct
- Possess a strong work ethic, commitment and personal standards
- Be both a team player and able to handle sensitive and confidential issues
- Level of confidence in IT skills (key software includes Microsoft Word, Excel, Zero Accounting system and Squarespace website, YouTube channel (training will be given).
- Proficient in English, both oral and written
- Willing to participate in continuing professional development and apply appropriate new skills
An understanding of how the Church of England operates would be useful but candidates need not be members of a church community, though they should be in sympathy with our aims and priorities.
Closing date: Friday 25 November 2022
How to apply