Focus on Refugees is a programme of Churches Together in Britain and Ireland which aims to inform and encourage faith communities in supporting refugees.
“The initiative aims:
- to better inform faith communities and organisations about issues relating to migration, refugees and asylum in UK and Ireland and beyond in Europe and across the world;
- to network together practitioners and
- to encourage and educate through examples of good practice, facts and documented experiences;
- to provide opportunities for practical and prayerful action;
- to confront people of faith with the ongoing challenge of migration and ‘the refugee crisis’ through theological reflection.”