Churchwardens' Yearbook 2020 is now available
30 October 2019
The diary designed to help with churchwardens' church and parish duties can now be purchased ready for next year - complete the form here to get your copy.
The diary specially designed for churchwardens covers:
- Advent 2019 – Epiphany 2021, with additional pages for planning 2021
- One-week-to-view, starting on Sundays
- Common Worship readings for the Principal Service and BCP readings for Holy Communion for every Sunday, Principal Feast, Festival and Holy Day
- Liturgical colours for every day of the year
- Naming of all Sundays, Principal Feasts, Holy Days, Festivals, Lesser Festivals, Commemorations and Saints’ Days in the calendars of the Church of England and the Church in Wales
- Notification of flag days, and bank and public holidays
- Items of local, national, traditional and customary interest
- Times of sunrise and sunset
- Four year calendar, year planners for 2020 and 2021
- Extra pages for names, addresses, notes, churchwardens’ expenses
Reference material to help with the wardens’ many tasks:
- Brief outline of churchwardens’ duties and responsibilities
- Details of helpful organizations, including sources of finance.
- Recommended reading matter. Periodicals, information and reference books.
- Contact details for bishops, archdeacons, diocesan secretaries, DAC secretaries, safeguarding advisers, communications officers and registrars of all Anglican dioceses in England, Wales and Europe.
- Religious festivals of other faiths
- Parochial Fees Tables for the Church of England and the Church in Wales.
- Foreword by The Most Revd John D E Davies, Archbishop of Wales
Format: A5 (210x148mm), hardbound, cover colour: red, gold blocked titles on front cover and spine, ribbon bookmark, 160 pages.
Price: £13.95 inc p&p when ordered direct from Churchwarden Publications