Are you SIAMS ready?
Tue 3 May 2022 at 10.00 am - 3.30 pm
Diocesan House, NR9 5ES
With Jon Moule and guest
This one day course is aimed at all headteachers and senior leaders within Voluntary Aided, Voluntary Controlled, Foundation church schools and academies.
The course comprises:
• A whole day focusing on vision and how this underpins the SIAMS Schedule
• Exploration of the philosophy and thinking behind the Schedule
• Networking to explore how to gather evidence for the seven strands
• Learning activities to stimulate thinking related to Ethos Enhancing Outcomes and other key research
• Latest feedback from inspectors.
All headteachers are encouraged to attend if they have an inspection due in the next 12 to 24 months.
Audience: All headteachers and senior leaders of Voluntary Aided, Voluntary Controlled, Foundation church schools and academies