SIAMS Schedule for School Leaders
Wed 5 May at 10.00 am - 1.00 pm
SIAMS Schedule for School Leaders with Jon Moule and guest
The SIAMS Schedule changed in September 2018 to reflect the Church of England’s Vision for Education. This course for Headteachers and senior leaders comprises:
• A whole day focusing on vision and how this underpins the SIAMS Schedule
• Exploration of the philosophy and thinking behind the Schedule
• Networking to explore how to gather evidence for the seven strands
• Learning activities to stimulate thinking related to Ethos Enhancing Outcomes
• Latest feedback from inspectors.
All Headteachers are encouraged to attend if they have an inspection due in the next 12 to 24 months.
Audience: All Headteachers and senior leaders of Voluntary Aided, Voluntary Controlled,
Foundation church schools and academies