Progressive Change in Alternative Provision Conference
Fri 1 May at 9.00 am - 4.00 pm
Norwich Cathedral, Norwich, NR1 4DH
Inspirational talks by experienced professionals; networking and workshops.
Passionate about education and young people?
Join us this year at this exciting Alternative Provision Conference – ‘Progressive Change’ this coming May!
Come and share ideas, inspire each other, and discuss the ways we can make positive changes in APs, PRUs and SEN.
The conference will focus on the benefits of alternative provision and discuss progressive change in the sector.
The conference will address:
- Mapping of Alternative Provision from a Local Authority perspective
- Approach and resources to support educators and learners on the development of core, transferable skills
- Research into managing exclusion from mainstream schools
- Social work in Alternative Provision
- Approaches to outreach activities in Alternative Provision
- Intervention and resources for supporting vulnerable young people
- AP and SEN – findings from the Timpson Review
- Achieving alternative provision excellence across the sector
- Effective models of school and provider relationships
- Rise in the number of home-educated students being removed from schools by parents