- This event has passed.
Church Revitalisation Training
Mon 17 Feb at 6.30 pm - 9.00 pm
Fountain of Life, Ashill, Norfolk, IP25 7BT
Open to anyone wanting to engage with the Diocese of Norwich church planting and revitalisation programme, this 10 week course lays the foundations for church planting and revitalisation.
The training will be theoretical (to include theological) and practical. Following the first ten weeks delegates will be able to register for additional blocks focusing practical application and on specific topics including leadership, worship, sport and youth. Please come early from 6.30pm for refreshments so we can network and reflect with one another as we put aspects of course into practice. Over the 10 weeks we will cover:
- How did we get here? The problem of decline in the Church
- A vision for flourishing in the local church
- Why is church planting so important?
- What is ‘Revitalisation?
- Paul’s church planting model – a study in Acts and Paul’s epistles
- The history of church planting over two millennia
- Models of church planting and revitalisation – past and present
- The need for ‘team’ and how to build one
- Recovering holistic discipleship
- The power of prayer
- Evangelism – what is it and how is it effected
- Leading off the map/outside the box
Times: 6.30pm for networking, training starts at 7pm
Please note there is no session on 16 March.