Are you SIAMS ready?
Mon 16 Jan 2023 at 10.00 am - 3.30 pm
Diocesan House, Norwich, NR9 5ES
With Jon Moule
This one day course is aimed at all headteachers and senior leaders within Voluntary Aided, Voluntary Controlled, Foundation church schools and academies.
The course comprises:
- A whole day focusing on vision and how this underpins the SIAMS Schedule
- Support in forming an evaluative SEF
- Exploration of the philosophy and thinking behind the Schedule
- Networking to explore how to gather impact evidence for the seven strands
- Learning activities to stimulate key research
- Information about the inspection process and latest feedback from inspectors.
All headteachers and senior leaders are encouraged to attend if they have an inspection due in the next 12 to 24 months.
Sandwich lunch provided
Audience: All headteachers and senior leaders of Voluntary Aided, Voluntary Controlled, Foundation church schools and academies