Completion of works

Petitioners must complete and return to the Registrar the 'Certificate of Completion' issued with a faculty, when the work authorised by the faculty has been completed.

If your paper copy of the certificate has been mislaid, please email or telephone the Registry Clerk, who will be pleased to send a duplicate copy. Alternatively, a copy may be downloaded for completion here: Form 8 – Certificate of Practical Completion.

If you made the faculty application via the Online Faculty System then please complete the Certificate of Practical Completion that is linked to your application. This will also have the effect of closing your online faculty application and if you do not do this you may receive email reminders about it.