A Faculty is usually required before carrying out any work affecting consecrated land or buildings, including repairs to the buildings, land, fixtures, fittings and furnishings. The type of work determines whether a full faculty application needs to be made, or a List A or List B Archdeacon's permission sought.

In this section: