Help with fundraising
Church Grants is a bespoke Christian fundraising consultancy that supports Christian Charities and Churches of all denominations.
The Church Grants team is made up of Directors, Matthew Lagden, Andrew Clark and Carol Ward, Fundraising Associate & Training Manager. All are committed Christians and members of the Chartered Institute of Fundraising.
What do Church Grants offer?
There are three main ways Church Grants can assist:
- FREE access to the Church Grants database Provided by the Diocese of Norwich for parishes and churches in the Diocese, this is a searchable database of warm funders to enable you to research and identify grant makers that may be interested in making a financial contribution to your project. www.DofN.org/churchgrants
- The Kickstarter Guide (£750) For those that have capacity to fundraise but are not quite sure where to start, this is a step by step guide of the information and resources needed to start fundraising. Included in the price:
- Templates to help you plan your project in order to start fundraising
- A well tested ‘case for support’ trust application structure to use to apply for funding
- Budget and Gift Table templates
- An initial 60-minute coaching session (either by phone or zoom) to assess your fundraising needs, what your next steps should be, and how to make use of our materials
- A 45-minute follow up session to gauge how successful these steps have been and to recommend further actions
- An additional 45-minute follow up coaching session for a fundraising area of your choice. www.churchgrants.co.uk/kickstarter
- Church Grant Consultancy (£475 day rate) More in-depth support for a successful fundraising campaign and/or appeal. Because every project is unique, we will work alongside you to determine how best we can assist, providing a full fundraising service or undertaking some of the steps needed for a fundraising campaign or appeal:
- helping to plan a fundraising strategy
- writing the case for support
- carrying out research and writing funding applications
The only other expenses to be incurred are travel and any overnight accommodation. All charges are agreed in advance.
We pride ourselves on our flexible and agile approach, working with clients to identify and provide the right support for them.
This article is from...
Articles in this issue...
Something is stirring on the eastern edge of the Diocese
At St Margaret’s Church, Hopton on Sea, there is plenty of excitement on a Thursday morning each week. This is the day when the PlayVan arrives and a new group is being formed at the church. It has been much anticipated, having been delayed by Covid 19 restrictions.More
Sustaining church families
One of the challenges of working with children and young people in church is ensuring that their whole family is supported.More
Is it all down to timing?
When we started Grace Church, Thetford (part of the Thetford Team Ministry) ten years ago, we plumped for 4pm as a start time for a variety of reasons.More
Partnership and collaboration
It has been so encouraging to see how God has been at work over the last 16 months despite restrictions. As part of the sports ministry, we are running three lunch time clubs, three after school clubs and Active RE in three schools, reaching over 100 children each week.More
Raising the roof in Kessingland
Our quest to start raising funds fora new thatched roof and associated repairs at Kessingland Church began in 2018, when we launched our “Raise the Roof” Campaign, with a Heritage Weekend.More
Bats and roof repairs
Our church of St Leonard Billingford is 4 miles east of Diss and overlooks the picturesque Waveney Valley & Billingford Mill. It has served as a place of worship for more than 800 years.More
Delight for the giver and the receiver
For me there is a small window each year in the quiet between Christmas and the end of January when I look forward to the coming events, in good years a wedding or a new baby in the family, a holiday, maybe the start of a resolution to run, sail, exercise, read more.More
Responding to God’s grace
We only have to look at the Diocese of Norwich Parish Share figures to see that our parishes are full of the most generous people.More
Finding “green” grants for your environmental project
Are you looking for funding for a new environmental project at your church? Low-carbon heating, solar panels, or a new nature garden perhaps?More
All Saint’s Necton plant a tree for The Queen
On a perfect sunny morning in January, with blue skies above, we gathered in the churchyard after a United Benefice Service.More