Opening dates & times
Dates and times the Bishop's Gardens are open during 2020.
The Bishop’s Gardens will be opened again in 2020 for the use of local charities. In 2019, despite the reduced number of days the gardens helped to raise £18,679 for local charities.
The charities for spring/summer 2020 are:
- 19 April It’s on the Ball
- 3 May TimeNorfolk
- 17 May Hebron Trust
- 24 May Norwich Puppet Theatre
- 31 May Headway
- 7 June YMCA Norfolk
- 14 June King’s Lynn Night Shelter
- 28 June National Garden Scheme
- 5 July Norwich Foodbank
- 12 July The Papillon Project
- 26 July Friends of Horsey Seals
- 2 August MAP (Mancroft Advice Project)
All events run from 1pm – 4.30pm with last admissions at 4pm. Admission price is £5 per adult and accompanied children under 16 years and wheelchair users are free. Assistance Dogs only. Refreshments are available on each occasion.
Private Tours can be arranged at mutually convenient times through the Bishop’s Chaplain – email: email@example.com; or telephone: 01603 614172