Opening dates & times
Dates and times the Bishop's Garden is open during 2021.
The Bishop’s Garden was opened again in 2021 for the use of local charities.
The charities for spring/summer 2021 were:
- 18 April – Diocesan Open Day
- 25 April – Norwich Samaritans
- 9 May – St Martin’s Housing Trust
- 16 May – The Matthew Project
- 23 May – It’s on the Ball
- 6 June – Home-Start Norfolk
- 13 June – Headway
- 4 July – St John Ambulance
- 11 July – National Garden Scheme
- 18 July – East Anglian Air Ambulance
- 1 August – TimeNorfolk
- 8 August – Norwich Puppet Theatre
- 19 September – Norfolk Wildlife Trust Bioblitz Day
Having taken advice, social distancing, a one-way system and hand sanitising will all be observed on each day. Numbers will be strictly limited with entry at 10.30am, 12.30pm, and 2.30pm for a 90 minute period (apart from the Diocesan Open Day which has different time periods, 12pm, 1.30pm and 3.00pm). There will be gaps for the charity team to clean chairs and handrails.
Limited catering may be available but you are welcome to bring your own picnic.
Plant and some other sales using a contactless card, or ‘cash in bucket’, system will be operating.
We will post details here about how to book tickets, or please contact the charity directly. Admission price is £5 per adult and accompanied children under 16 years and wheelchair users are free. Assistance Dogs only.
Bishop Graham and Rachel would be delighted if you were able to join them on one of these days.
Private Tours for groups can be arranged at mutually convenient times through the Bishop’s Assistant Secretary – email: firstname.lastname@example.org