Membership of the Forum consists of:
- Chair (The Bishop of Lynn)
- Children, Youth & Families Development Manager
- Children, Youth & Families Project Advisor
- Clergy member of Diocesan Synod
- Lay member of Diocesan Synod
- Children's Task Force Convener
- Chair of Horstead Trustees
- Children, Youth & Families Administrator
- Diocese of Norwich CEYC Members
The Terms of Reference were agreed by Diocesan Synod as follows:
The Diocesan Youth and Children’s Forum
- is accountable to Bishop’s Council and will provide an annual report.
- will take responsibility for strategic oversight for children, youth and families work.
- will support the preparation an annual budget for the Diocesan Children, Youth & Families Work
- will monitor the work of the Diocesan Children’s Task Force.
- will consult with the Diocesan Church of England Council members
For more information about the Youth Task Force and the Children's Task Force and their Conveners click here.