King’s Lynn Minster
King’s Lynn Minster is situated in the historic surroundings of the Saturday Market Place in the heart of King’s Lynn. Founded by the first Bishop of Norwich, Herbert de Losinga, in 1101, the Minster has offered a welcome to pilgrims and visitors for over 900 years.
In December 2011 the Bishop of Norwich dedicated The Priory and Parish Church of St Margaret as King’s Lynn Minster.
The Minster is open all day, every day. Visitors are welcome to attend any service or just walk around and enjoy the atmosphere of this Historic and Holy Church.