Resourcing your Parish
Each exhibition will include practical help and support and will offer access to numerous resources in one place.
Take the opportunity to speak to Diocesan staff and officers as well as local and national organisations to receive advice in a whole range of areas: church finance, childrens & youth work, lay & ordained ministry, marketing & communications, grants & funding and more.
It is highly recommended that several people attend from each church, ensuring maximum benefit to your parish.
The exhibition area will be open throughout the event, but two workshop sessions will also be running and you can choose to attend workshops if you would like to in the following areas:
- Going Long with Children, Youth & Families
- The 95%: Connecting with Children & Young People (only available on 20 May)
- Godly Play in Baptism (only available on 10 May)
- Developing a Lay Ministry Strategy
- We need more ministers - what about a Reader?
- Flexible Worship - How to use the Service of The Word
- Changing Church buildings: a guide for the perplexed
- On Faith Formation and Spiritual Development
- Encouraging Legacy Giving in your Parish
- Treasurer's Workshop
- Using Grant Finder
- Promoting News and Events
- Creating an Effective Parish Website (only available on 30 March)
- Using Social Media
Light refreshments will be provided by one of our sponsors.
Cost and booking.:Free Please book in advance.
Contact Angela George for more information:
109 Dereham Road
Norwich NR9 5ES
Tel: 01603 881724|